Promoting dignity, independence and quality of life for all through education, compassion and effective community-based care.
- We act with integrity and respect.
What this means: We are fair, honest, genuine and person-centered in our all actions. We acknowledge and appreciate the beliefs of others.
- We serve with compassion.
What this means: We honor sacred moments to identify and understand people’s needs and demonstrate a sincere desire to help. Serving without judgment, we strive to improve the well-being of our clients, patients and co-workers.
- We lead through excellence.
What this means: Each of us is a leader who is responsible for positive outcomes. We use our influence wisely and take responsibility for our actions.
- We unite through teamwork.
What this means: We work together, with each of us contributing toward a shared purpose.
All individuals have access to health care and support services to live their best lives.
Every employee is part of a team which works collaboratively to:
- provide the best outcomes for the patients, families and clients we serve
- build positive relationships with the community, supporting entities, individuals and donors, healthcare referral sources, and each other
Our employees are supported, recognized and encouraged to grow!
- Staff Support — All new employees take part in a personalized, interactive onboarding experience. We provide ongoing development opportunities throughout employment.
- Education — We encourage and assist employees in continuing their education by offering tuition assistance, supporting staff attendance at conferences, offering internal educational opportunities and encouraging staff involvement in professional organizations.
- Recognition — We value and award excellence in practice. Our prestigious Vision Award and President’s Award, presented at our annual all-employee retreat, recognize employees whose behavior and performance exemplify the mission, values and vision of our organization.
- Involvement — Employees take part in the balanced scorecard process (strategic planning) and various committees, workgroups and task forces that each have a part in improving the quality of care provided to the patients, clients and families.